Pumpkin season is still in full force over here! But I’m ready to cozy up with this creamy + smooth Vegan Pumpkin Spice Latte for the rest of the year. Here’s the great thing- even if you don’t like coffee or espresso, it’s super yummy just as a steamer. You won’t be missing out at all (well, except for the extra caffeine boost). This vegan latte uses 6 ingredients (5 if you opt-out of adding the espresso) and can be made in 10 minutes. Stay cozy this fall with this vegan pumpkin recipe!
Why You’ll Love This Pumpkin Spice Latte
- You need 6 ingredients to whip up this pumpkin spice latte.
- This vegan latte is the perfect homemade fall drink to cozy up with. It takes at most ten minutes to make. Top this latte with Earth’s Own Barista Blend and you’ll be swooning for days.
- This recipe is perfect for one or if you feel like sharing you can divide the pumpkin spice latte into two smaller mugs.
For More Vegan Pumpkin Recipes, Try These:
This vegan pumpkin spice latte will keep your body warm and your tastebuds happy as the cooler weather sets in. This vegan latte is smooth, creamy, and perfectly sweet. It uses 6 ingredients and can be made in no time at all. No need to rush to Starbucks to get your psl fix, you can make it right in your own home.
Pumpkin Spice Latte
- 1 can full fat coconut milk (400 ML)
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1-2 shots of espresso (optional)
- 1/4 cup frothed plant milk to top latte with (ie: Earth's Own Barista Blend-optional)
- Add the coconut milk and pumpkin puree to a small saucepan over medium heat. Whisk the ingredients together to thoroughly combine. Bring to a light boil then remove from the stovetop.
- Add the saucepan mixture to a blender, along with the spice, maple syrup and espresso/coffee (optional). Pulse a few times to blend everything together and to make the mixture fun and frothy! Froth the 1/4 cup of extra plant milk.
- Divide the Pumpkin Spice Latte into 1-2 mugs- option to sprinkle cinnamon on top. And top with the frothed milk