If you ever start feeling a little under the weather, this should be your go-to smoothie! This Immune Boosting Smoothie is SWEET and GINGERY, and it just might give you that extra kick to tackle those New Year intentions!
Today’s smoothie is one of my favourites, so I’m super excited to share it with you! When I start to get a sore throat, the sniffles, or I’m just starting to feel run down, I make one of these. Sometimes I’ll add some immune boosting mushroom powder, and probiotic powder to it as well, but you totally don’t need to! It has magical powers just as it is without buying anything too crazy. Know that this baby is Husband Approved, so get blending and enjoy the superpowers of this smoothie! ♥
immune boosting smoothie
- ½ LEMON, juiced
- ½ cup of frozen MANGO
- 1 frozen BANANA
- knob of GINGER*
- ¼ teaspoon TURMERIC
- ¼ teaspoon CINNAMON
- splash of ORANGE JUICE (or sub COCONUT WATER)
- ¾ cup ALMOND MILK
- pinch of BLACK PEPPER
- 1 tablespoon HEMP SEEDS (optional)
- 2 tablets (powder emptied from capsules) Purica’s Immune 7 Mushroom Blend (optional)
- 1 tablet (powder emptied from capsules) Probiotic (optional)
- combine all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.
notes:* a “knob” of ginger for me is about an inch in diameter and in width.