P E A C H S E A S O N I S H E R E. I’m over here very happy and very much scarfing down peach after peach. A great way to use those peaches… Peach Overnight Oats.
The great thing about overnight oats is that they require very minimal work in the morning to put together. Most things get done the night before. SO this is a great morning breakfast during the week. Or you can take a bit of extra time on the weekend and make it that much more delicious. I’ve paired these healthy overnight oats with a yummy peach nice cream. And it doesn’t disappoint.
Hope you’re extra peachy this August, and enjoy this tasty summertime breakfast!
Peach Overnight Oats
overnight oats ingredients
- 1 cup OATS
- 1 1/2 cups ALMOND MILK
- 2 tablespoons CHIA SEEDS
- 2 tablespoons MAPLE SYRUP
- 1 teaspoon VANILLA
- 1/2 teaspoon CINNAMON
Peach NICE Cream Ingredients
- 3 PEACHES (skins can be left on)
- dash of VANILLA
- 1 frozen BANANA
- Combine all the overnight oats ingredients together, and mix. Place in a container in the fridge overnight.
- I prefer the ‘nice cream’ fresh, so it is best to eat right after you make it. But you CAN make it the night before and keep in in a container overnight in the fridge. To make the ‘nice cream’ –> combine all ingredients in a high-speed blender or a food processor, combine until THICK AND SMOOTH!
- In the morning, assemble your oats. Option to layer–> add a few spoonfuls of the oat mixture, then some granola and blueberries, add a layer of the peach ‘nice cream’, then a layer of the oats etc. Then DIG IN!