Fries are an all-time favourite food of mine. It’s a guilty pleasure that I don’t feel guilty about. These roasted potato wedges are super delicious, with just the right amount of crisp! They are baked with fresh thyme, and accompanied by a creamy, zesty dip!
These wedges are so straightforward and simple to make, the hardest part is watching the timer on the oven as it slowly ticks down. But if you can practice patience you won’t be disappointed. These wedges are packed with fresh flavour, the perfect amount of saltiness, with a crisp outside.
These are 100% Picky Husband Approved, and an all-time favourite of Adam’s. We enjoy these wedges on a regular basis as they are so simple to make and so yummy to enjoy. Now I give you permission to fall in love with these potato wedges, guilt-free! ♥
roasted potato wedges
- 2 large POTATOES (cut into wedges)
- 1/2 teaspoon SEA SALT
- 1 teaspoon AVOCADO OIL
- 7-9 sprigs of fresh THYME
- 2 tablespoons ALMOND BUTTER
- 1/2 of a LEMON juiced
- 2 tablespoons WATER
- 1 tablespoon OLD FASHIONED DIJON MUSTARD
- 1 tablespoon HONEY
- 1 clove GARLIC
- 2 tablespoons NUTRITIONAL YEAST
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges. Combine wedges, salt, thyme and oil in a bowl.
- Lay potatoes on a lined baking sheet. Pop in the oven for 40 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- Make the sauce. Combine all ingredients in a food processor, blender or mix by hand.