Cinco de Mayo just got a little fancier. These Tropical Margaritas will be the hit at any summer get together. They are smooth, naturally sweetened with freshly squeezed juices, and dangerously delicious!
Say hello to your new summer drink. These bad boys are loaded with freshly squeezed juices which add a bit of extra fun to the preparation process! These are great Cinco de Mayo Margaritas, they are perfectly sweet and go down nice and easy. Pair them with my Buffalo Cauliflower Tacos, and this Mango Guacamole!
I have to say the first batch of margaritas I tested did not go down very smoothly. They were grossly strong and basically tasted like watered down tequila. Not. Good. Personally, I dumped mine down the sink but Adam still bravely sipped on his throughout the night. I think it took him 3 hours to finish it- not a great sign. I was ready to give up on my bartending dream but I went back to the drawing board and these beautiful tropical margaritas were born.
Here are some reasons why I love these Tropical Margaritas, so listen up!
- Squeezing your own lime and orange juice is super fun and very rewarding when you know you get to drink it yourself!
- The added splash of sparkling water makes these margaritas just a little more fancy and fun. I’m also a big fan of anything bubbly!
- You can now make a killer margarita in your own house without having to wait for a trip to Mexico to enjoy a good one.
- It tastes like sunshine in a cup. No, it really does. As us Canadians await the hot days of summer, this is really nice to sip on while still bundled up in our parkas (ok, I’m being dramatic, but c’ mon Summer!)
- And lastly, these pineapple margaritas aren’t loaded with any weird sweeteners that end up making you feel not so good later on. They are sweetened simply with fruit juices which is pretty cool.
Happy Hour just got a little zestier. Super easy to whip up and super easy to sip. Start May off with a BANG as you enjoy these margaritas for your Cinco de Mayo celebrations. Or simply celebrate the start of the weekend with this tropical goodness.