The classic childhood chocolate spread that you used to eat by jar can now be crafted in your very own kitchen! Vegan Nutella is here! Eat this vegan hazelnut spread by the spoonful or find more creative ways to eat it, but either way a bite of this will have you smiling.
I find that hazelnuts have a very strong taste, so typically I can’t eat an exorbitant amount of hazelnuts at one time. Yet with this vegan hazelnut spread, I had no issues taking more than a few spoonfuls at a time! It’s decadent, but I think everyone should start their morning feeling like royalty and spreading this goodness over your toast, waffles, or whatever sure does the trick!
here are some reasons why I love this vegan hazelnut spread, so listen up!
- It’s creamy, smooth and spreads on toast beautifully.
- This vegan chocolate spread takes me back to my childhood. I may have been guilty of dipping my spoon into the nutella jar quite a number of times. Now, as an adult, I have free range to dip as many times as I want.
- It’s not super sweet, which makes it really lovely on your toast first thing in the morning.
- You can use this delightful spread on banana bread, waffles, pancakes- really anything that your heart desires.
- Time is your friend for this recipe. Basically, throw everything in a high-speed blender or a food processor and blend until it’s smooth! Then BOOM, it’s ready to enjoy!
This smooth and rich chocolate spread is bound to be a winner at your breakfast table. For the mom’s out there, you instantly become “cool” if you serve chocolate for breakfast, right!? But whether it’s for breakfast or an afternoon snack, this healthy hazelnut spread sure hits the spot!