This dish is magic. It’s garlicky, flavour-packed, and hard not to eat all in one sitting. This vegan spinach artichoke dip is packed full of spinach, loaded with garlic, and is beyond creamy. This vegan dip goes perfectly with your favourite bread and crackers. But the best part? This vegan artichoke and spinach dip is actually really easy to make and can be done in 25 minutes- I timed myself. Ok, that’s not the best part. The best part is getting to eat it.
Why You’ll Love This Dairy Free Spinach Artichoke Dip
- You only need 8 ingredients to make this vegan artichoke dip recipe. Earth’s Own vegan cream cheese is what gives this appetizer its beyond-creamy texture.
- When you saute the spinach, it shrinks a lot so if you want to get an extra helping of greens, throw in another handful of spinach. When the spinach is cooked with garlic, the flavors are amazing.
- This dairy free spinach artichoke dip is such a crowd pleaser. My meat-loving husband loves it. This dip is perfect with fresh bread, Mary’s crackers, and veggies.
How To Make Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
This easy vegan artichoke dip only takes 25 minutes to whip up, which might have you making this dish more often than you think. The process of creating this vegan spinach dip is quite straightforward.
- Soak the cashews if you don’t have a high-speed blender.
- Sauté the spinach and garlic in a little bit of oil.
- Add most of the ingredients into the blender (leaving out the spinach and garlic mixture and the chopped artichokes). But if you don’t want any chunks because you have picky eaters in the house you can blend EVERYTHING. There will be no chunks but the mixture will be green in colour.
- Bake the dip for 10 minutes and then dip your favourite crackers, bread and veggies in it! And a great option is to top the vegan spinach dip with a little bit of vegan parmesan cheese right before you bake it. Although this non dairy spinach artichoke dip is great without it too.
This Vegan Spinach Dip Is…
- FLAVOUR PACKED. Thanks to the garlic, miso paste, nutritional yeast, and artichokes this vegan spinach dip is a party for the tastebuds.
- CREAMY. I know I’ve already said it but we went extra creamy with this spinach artichoke dip by using cashews and cream cheese. Talk about a brilliant decision.
- EASY. This dairy free spinach artichoke dip is so easy to make. It takes no time at all and the end result is an absolute crowd-pleaser.
For More Vegan Appetizers, Try These:
- Dairy Free Nacho Cheese
- Hummus With Roasted Garlic
- Spinach Strawberry Salad
- Vegan Bruschetta With Yam Toast
If I haven’t convinced you that this vegan spinach and artichoke dip is life-changing, and rainbows might light up the sky when you take a bite, then you’ll just have to try it for yourself. You can let me know if I was right. Enjoy this beauty of a dip.
Vegan Spinach Artichoke Dip
- 1/2 cup cashews (soaked in hot water for 30 minutes)
- oil to sauté veg in
- 4 cloves garlic
- 6 cups spinach (chopped)
- 1 cup vegan cream cheese
- 6 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp miso paste (brown rice miso)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 cup artichoke hearts (chopped)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Start with your cashews. If you have a high-speed blender, you don’t need to soak them. If you don’t, soak them in a bowl of boiled water for 30 minutes to soften.
- Preheat the oven to 350º F. While the cashews are soaking, sauté the garlic and spinach together in a small pan.
- Add the cashews (water drained), cream cheese (or alternative), nutritional yeast, miso paste, water, salt, and pepper to the blender. Blend until smooth. Option to blend the artichokes with everything or if you want some thick artichoke pieces fold them in after. If you have issues blending the mixture add a few tablespoons more of water to the blender.
- If you didn't blend the artichokes, fold in the chopped artichoke hearts, spinach, and garlic. Place the dip in an oven-safe pan/bowl. Bake in the oven for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and enjoy. Best enjoyed right away.