The holiday season is here! I’m already planning everything I can’t wait to eat and drink in December. Does that seem extreme? It probably is. But either way, I know Christmas morning I’m sipping some of these Cranberry Mimosas. The Picky Husband loves his baileys and I love my mimosas. But he can always get behind a delicious Christmas mimosa. These Orange Cranberry Mimosas only have 3 ingredients and are an absolute cinch to make. You don’t need to be a bartender (I’m not!) to make this cranberry cocktail come Christmas morning. It’s tart, festive and goes down really nicely!
Why You’ll Love These Orange Cranberry Mimosas
- 3 ingredients are needed to make these Christmas mimosas. Orange juice, cranberry juice, and the CHAMPAGNE. It’s your choice whether you use sweetened juices or not. I used unsweeteend cran juice, freshly squeezed OJ and then added the good old fizzy stuff to finish this cranberry cocktail off.
- No need to make a simple syrup for this vegan cocktail. I’m not that fancy, and you dont need to be either. Champagne and juice is never a bad idea. Also, if you are making a big feast later on in the day, you need to keep the morning simple. And these cranberry mimosas are absolutely simple to whip up.
- These Cranberry Mimosas are everything you need for a festive christmas morning. Just imagine sipping these tart bubbly drinks with these cinnamon buns. Talk about a good day.
How To Make Christmas Mimosas
In order to ensure you have the best Christmas morning, you need to follow these instructions to a tee. Just kidding, it’s pretty hard to screw up these cranberry mimosas. Start with 2 oz of cranberry juice, 2 oz of orange juice and top it off with a good pour of champagne. I use unsweetened cranberry juice and freshly squeezed orange juice when I make these. But if you find the unsweetened cran juice too bitter, use sweetened or just add more orange juice. Again, you can use store-bought orange juice or freshly squeezed. Maybe even add an orange slice to up the appearance of these yummy vegan cocktails.
You definitely don’t need to have any major bartending skills to pull off these cranberry mimosas. You aren’t making any funky syrups (maybe next year?), this recipe is BASIC. All you need is Cranberry Juice, Orange Juice and Champagne (the fun stuff).
But the most important ingredient for these Christmas mimosas is to make sure you are singing Christmas music while you pour these babies out. It just adds that extra Christmas spirit to these festive cranberry mimosas.
For More Vegan Cocktails, Try These:
No matter what you typically like to enjoy during the holiday season, I promise these Christmas mimosas should be added to the list. The cranberry juice is seasonal, festive and adds a little bitterness to the bubbles. The sweetness comes from the orange juice but the beautiful deep red colour is all cranberry. Whether you have a full house of loud children, or your Christmas is more peaceful and quiet, these cranberry mimosas can be enjoyed. These tart and festive Christmas mimosas will definitely bring the holiday spirit up a notch!
Orange Cranberry Mimosas
- 2 oz unsweetened cranberry juice (for a more tart taste)
- 2-3 oz freshly squeezed orange juice
- 1 bottle champagne to top glasses off with
- Add the cranberry and orange juice to a champagne glass and top it with champagne. If too tart, add more orange juice.